Consuming your placenta postpartum has abounding benefits for the postpartum woman.
Some of the amazing things that it can help with are:
• Lessening the risk of postpartum hemorrhage and lessening the lochia phase.
• Providing the hormones human placental lactogen and prolactin to assist with your milk coming in sooner and maintaining a healthy supply throughout your nursing relationship.
• Replenishing iron lost from birth and preventing post-birth anemia. Low iron levels can lead to depressive symptoms in a new mother.
• Balancing out your hormone levels until the body is able to regulate on its own.
• Providing natural pain relief from the labor and birthing process.
• The placenta helps your uterus return to pre-pregnancy size.
• Lending you a consistent flow of oxytocin (the bonding and euphoric hormone).
• Replenishing your B-Vitamins and offering your body protein for energy.
• Protection from infection due to retained placenta or bacteria in the uterus.
Your placenta is perfectly made for you, by you! It is an amazing organ created to nourish baby in the womb and the postpartum mother.
Devi provides a boutique service based in Christchurch, she supports new mums with placenta capsules and tinctures for a positive postpartum health journey.
All packages and pricing is on the website below.
To book & to find out more please go to www.placentalifeforce.com